Saturday, March 7, 2015

Me, My Sketchbook and Bangkok (Feb 2015)

3 weeks ago, I decided to just take a short get away to Bangkok, Thailand.
No Plans, no itinerary. Simply a backpack. my perfect sketchbook and I went.

Waiting for my flight to Bangkok

Its quite miserable waiting for your flight. 

I flew Jetstar. Relatively short flight. (2 hours)

They have this express train that takes you out of the airport and its nifty. 

Tried to do sketch in the middle of the busy bridge and gotten too nervous and messed up.


people that passes me by in Bangkok 

Jumped onto a shared Van and  found my way to Ayutthaya Ancient Ruins
Found it after getting lost for a bit

Ayutthaya's famous Buddha nested in the tree

Ayutthaya 

Rode back to Bang Kok 





































Same deal in every city :) 

Found myself to Mocca

Met Dali in Thailand and showed him The Perfect Sketchbook

Conceptual work in Mocca


Gestures in the restaurants 

Beautiful Karla and Thai Model Thomas introduces me to the best food in town. Thomas make all those edgy Ads in Thailand while Karla makes the best looking lamp you can imagine :) 

Thailand in the night

Another piece of Art at Mocca, Thailand



Carving Japanese food in Thailand 
















































































Flying home :)







No comments:

Post a Comment